mars 26, 2012
Appel à communication (31 juillet!)
- 22-24 novembre 2012
7th European Quality Assurance Forum : How does Quality Assurance Make a Difference?
The 2012 EQAF will combine practice-oriented or research-based discussions that will take place in paper sessions and workshops with presentations of current developments in quality assurance (QA). This year, the event will specifically explore the impact of external and internal QA on higher education policies and institutional realities.The Forum organisers are looking for proposals for contributions (papers and workshops).
Within the framework of this year’s EQAF theme, the organisers would like to encourage paper and workshop proposals on the following topics:
– External evaluation and institutional follow-up
– Relationship between quality assurance, pedagogical approaches and student learning
– Quality assurance supporting institutional aims and goals
– Quality assurance supporting informed decision-making (of students, departments, institutions, policy makers …)
– The role of quality assurance in globalised higher education
31 July 2012: All elements of the proposal must be submitted in Word format to Ivana.Juraga@eua.be Proposals received after this date will not be considered. Incomplete proposals will not be reviewed.
September 2012: Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by e-mail to all authors. Accepted proposals will be accompanied by comments. Information regarding the day and time of sessions at the Forum will be provided closer to the event.